In stock. Dispatched in max. 1 business day.
Anti-Snore Backpack SomnoCushion – Great Alternative to Snoring Belts
- Effective: Against tongue snoring (i.e., you only snore while you sleep on your back) and mild position-dependent sleep apnea. Its inflatable back cushion prevents you from sleeping in a supine position – this stops tongue snoring.
- Great Comfort: Shoulder straps and the inflatable cushion allow for individual adjustment, skin-friendly and featherweight material – you will barely feel the anti-snore backpack at night!
- Portable: Ideal travel companion – the anti-snore backpack’s removable cushion is deflatable and fits in every bag when folded.
- Made in Germany: Manufactured from high-quality materials in Germany.
You may also like…
Abtei Valerian Capsules – against Sleep Problems and Stress8,92 $(0,30 $ / p)In stock
Snore Stopper ZQuiet59,46 $ In stock
STAUDT Gel Against Arthritis, Joint Pain, Knee Pain, Shoulder Pain and Tennis Elbow (500 ml / 16.9 fl. oz)47,54 $ In stock
Dental Guard SanaBrux for Teeth Grinding, Bruxism and TMJ71,37 $ In stock
Mandibular Advancement Device SnorBan59,46 $ In stock
More than 60% of snorers only snore when they lie on their back. Are you a member of this majority? The SomnoCushion anti-snore backpack provides simple and yet effective relief: SomnoCushion prevents you from switching to a supine position during sleep. Unostentatious belts with adjustable straps in the belly and shoulder area allow for individual adaptability to meet your needs and warrant high wearing comfort. A healthy and restful night’s sleep is ensured!
As the air cushion is individually inflatable, you can adjust its support pressure – this ensures optimal wearing comfort. The anti-snore backpack and its air cushion are made of stable, tear-resistant fabric and are well suited for patients with overweight.
SomnoCushion can be a useful addition when using a CPAP-device. It can contribute to a reduction of the respiratory pressure and thus lead to a more comfortable sleep. However, you should consult with your physician whether you could use SomnoCushion Pro to this purpose.
Product / Snoring Cause Fit
Snoring may have very different causes and there is no device that covers all possible snoring causes (don’t be fooled by those who claim otherwise!). Here’s a short guideline for the right product / snoring cause fit:
- If you only snore while you sleep on the back (i.e., you are a tongue snorer), then SomnoCushion is the right device for you. If you also snore while you sleep on the side, then chances are low that SomnoCushion will help you.
- If you only snore when your mouth is open (i.e., you are a mouth snorer), then you should consider the somnipax shield mouth guard (for mouth snoring). somnipax shield blocks mouth breathing and, therefore, stops mouth snoring effectively.
- If you snore because you cannot get enough air through your nose (i.e., you are a nasal snorer), try a nasal dilator such as somnipax breathe or our oxyhero pull nasal strips.
- Fabric cover made of a stable 65:35 polyester-cotton blend. Washable at 60°C (140°F, hot).
- Suitable for waist sizes up to ~51.2” (130 cm)
- Strap length ~56.7” (144 cm)
- Length of air cushion ~13.8” (35 cm)
- Air cushion circumference approx. ~20.5” (52 cm)
Important Product Advice
SomnoCushion may not be suitable for you, if you
- suffer from position-independent obstructive sleep apnea or
- have a heart disease.
In these cases, consult your doctor prior to use. SomnoCushion must not come into contact with injured skin!
How to Fit, Use and Clean
The SomnoCushion anti-snore backpack is delivered folded. After unpacking it, insert the deflated white air cushion into the blue fabric bag. The mouthpiece for inflating the cushion still has to be visible. Afterwards, inflate the air cushion, straighten it inside the fabric cover and completely press the air cushion’s valve closure into it. Place the anti-snore backpack on your back and use the straps to fasten it around the waist and shoulders. It should be placed in the middle and be as close to your back as possible. In order to clean the anti-snore backpack, remove the white air cushion and machine-wash the fabric cover at 60°C (140°F). You can download the SomnoCushion insert here.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘hygiene products’) can only be returned if the hygienic seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.
Be the first to review “Anti-Snore Backpack SomnoCushion – Great Alternative to Snoring Belts” Write a customer review
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.