Anti Snore Pillow Piano
$65.52 (incl. VAT)
In stock. Dispatched within 1-3 business days.
Anti Snore Pillow Piano
- Effective: Against tongue snoring, i.e., you only snore while sleeping on the back. Due to the pillow’s special shape the head is gently brought into a lateral position during sleep, thus preventing the tongue from falling back into the throat (this causes tongue snoring).
- Comfortable: The memory foam core perfectly adapts to your head – you will lie perfectly on the anti snore pillow!
- Support: Provides great neck and shoulder support and avoids neck / shoulder tension.
You may also like…
Sleep Mask Made of Organic Cotton – Designed by German Top Sleep Expert$35.63 In stock
Nachtwaechter Anti-Snoring Position Trainer$101.86 In stock
STAUDT Gel Against Arthritis, Joint Pain, Knee Pain, Shoulder Pain and Tennis Elbow (500 ml / 16.9 fl. oz)$47.54($95.08 / L)In stock
Nasal Dilator somnipax breathe$15.48 In stock
Snoring Mouth Guard SomnoFit$83.29 In stock
Let your nights become completely snore-free without using a snoring mouthpiece! The Piano anti snore pillow can help you achieve that if you suffer from tongue snoring (i.e., you only snore while lying on the back)! It both turns and keeps your head in a lateral position while you sleep. This lateral position prevents the tongue from obstructiong or even blocking your airways (which is the cause of tongue snoring). The anti-snore pillow supports both the head and the neck – this provides for great sleep comfort. The pillow is large enough to provide sufficient space for every head size!
- Length: 15.75″ (40 cm)
- Width: 27.56″ (70 cm)
- Height: Varying, due to the pillow’s curved form – ranging from ~4.7” (12 cm) to ~5.5” (14 cm)
Product / Snoring Cause Fit
Snoring may have very different causes and there is no device that covers all possible snoring causes (don’t be fooled by those who claim otherwise!). Here’s a short guideline for the right product / snoring cause fit:
- If you only snore while you sleep on the back (i.e., you are a tongue snorer), then Piano is the right device for you. If you also snore while you sleep on the side, then chances are low that Piano will help you.
- If you only snore when your mouth is open (i.e., you are a mouth snorer), then you should consider the somnipax shield mouth guard (for mouth snoring). somnipax shield blocks mouth breathing and, therefore, stops mouth snoring effectively.
- If you snore because you cannot get enough air through your nose (i.e., you are a nasal snorer), try a nasal dilator such as somnipax breathe or our oxyhero pull nasal strips.
Still unsure? Then take our anti-snoring test or shot us an e-mail. We are happy to help!
How to Use and Clean
Place the pillow beneath the cervical spine. At first, lie down on your back with the head resting on the pillow’s highest spot. Now relax and let the pillow’s shape move you into a comfortable lateral position.
Note: The lateral position is most effective when you really lay down on the pillow’s highest position at first. If you simply turn your head to the side straightaway, the pillow’s effect will not be that strong.
You can wash the pillow cover at 40°C (104°F, cold). You should never wash the memory foam core – only air it on a regular basis! Furthermore, the filling should not be folded or creased, as this may damage the memory foam material. If the core becomes soiled, simply wipe it with a damp cloth. Here you will find the detailed instructions to the Piano anti snore pillow.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.