Anti Snore Backpack SomnoCushion Pro
- Effective: Against tongue snoring (i.e., you only snore while sleeping on the back) and mild / moderate, position-dependent sleep apnea. Important: Only use for treatment of sleep apnea after consultation with your physician.
- Great Comfort: Can be adjusted with straps at the belly area and shoulders, material is soft and straps are comfortably padded. Great to wear during the night!
- Robust: Thanks to its robust design, this product is particularly well-suited for very sturdy snorers.
- Made in Germany: Manufactured from high-quality synthetic material in Germany.
You may also like…
STAUDT Back Pain Belt – Great Back Pain Relief – STAUDT82.09 $ In stock
Neti Pot Yogi’s NoseBuddy (Nasal Irrigation)26.20 $ In stock
Anti Snore Pillow Piano65.52 $ In stock
Sleep Mask Made of Organic Cotton – Designed by German Top Sleep Expert35.63 $ In stock
Mouthpiece for Snoring Snorflex95.20 $ In stock
The SomnoCushion Pro anti-snoring backpack stops tongue snoring: Its back cushion prevents you from switching to a supine position during sleep. For ideal sleeping comfort you can lower or increase the support pressure by removing or adding cushion filling. Straps at the belly area and shoulders allow you to individually adjust the SomnoCushion to match your needs, therefore warranting high wearing comfort.
SomnoCushion Pro is manufactured from firm, tearproof synthetic netting and is also well-suited for patients with strong overweight.
SomnoCushion Pro can be a useful addition when using a CPAP-device. It can contribute to a reduction of the respiratory pressure and thus lead to a more comfortable sleep. However, you should consult with your physician whether you could use SomnoCushion Pro to this purpose.
Product / Snoring Cause Fit
Snoring may have very different causes and there is no device that covers all possible snoring causes (don’t be fooled by those who claim otherwise!). Here’s a short guideline for the right product / snoring cause fit:
- If you only snore while you sleep on the back (i.e., you are a tongue snorer), then SomnoCushion Pro is the right device for you. If you also snore while you sleep on the side, then chances are low that SomnoCushion Pro will help you.
- If you only snore when your mouth is open (i.e., you are a mouth snorer), then you should consider the somnipax shield mouth guard (for mouth snoring). somnipax shield blocks mouth breathing and, therefore, stops mouth snoring effectively.
- If you snore because you cannot get enough air through your nose (i.e., you are a nasal snorer), try a nasal dilator such as somnipax breathe or our oxyhero pull nasal strips.
- Length of back section: 15.75″ (40 cm)
- Width of back section: 8.66″ (22 cm)
- Length of air cushion 10.8″ (27.5 cm)
- Width of air cushion 7.5″ (19 cm)
- Height of air cushion 6.89″ (17.5 cm)
- Size S/M: Strap length: 42.52″ (108 cm)
- Size L/XL: Strap length: 56.3″ (143 cm)
Important Product Advice
SomnoCushion Pro may not be suitable for you, if you
- suffer from position-independent obstructive sleep apnea (i.e., you also suffer from sleep apnea while sleeping on the side),
- have a cardiac disease.
In these instances, consult your doctor prior to use. SomnoCushion Pro must not come in contact with injured skin!
How to Fit, Use and Clean
Put the inner cushion inside the backpack and close the zipper. Put the anti-snoring backpack on, just like you would a regular rucksack, and adjust the straps of the SomnoCushion Pro so that it fits closely and in a centered position to your back. Put the cover flap on the closed strap so that neither bedding nor clothes stick to the Velcro tape.
Clean the anti-snoring backpack with a damp cloth when necessary. If you want to clean the inner cushion’s cover, you should first remove its filling and then wash the cover at 30°C (86°F) to 40°C (104°F, both cold) by hand. Detailed instructions are included with the product.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.
Be the first to review “Anti Snore Backpack SomnoCushion Pro” Write a customer review
Vragen & antwoorden van de klanten
Q What is the shipping cost to the U.S. (the state of Vermont) Somno Cushion Pro? Also, how much ti... answer nowA Dear Sidney, Thank you very much for your inquiry, and your interest in our products. We are pleased to inform you that we ship worldwide free of charge. The average shipping time from Germany to the USA (East Coast) is 5 - 7 days. I hope I was able to help you with this information, and I will be happy to answer any further questions you may have. Kind regards, Ann-Kathrin SomniShop Team