In stock. Dispatched in max. 1 business day.
Dental Guard SanaBrux for Teeth Grinding, Bruxism and TMJ
- Effective: Against nocturnal teeth grinding (bruxism), biting and pressing during sleep, tensions in the jaw and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) issues, headaches and neck pain
- How to Use: Once it is placed onto the upper jaw at night or during the day, the dental guard prevents teeth grinding and excessive strain in the jaw.
- High Comfort: SanaBrux can be individually fitted to your teeth (through warming up the device in a water bath and taking a custom impression of your teeth). Has a very good pressure distribution thanks to its innovative design.
- Made in Switzerland: Dental guard made by famous Swiss manufacturer Oscimed, manufactured from high-quality medical-grade synthetics, free from plasticizers.
- Included: A thermometer, a bite plate for the fitting process as well as a ventilated storage case.
You may also like…
Antar Orthopedic Pillow for Great Sleeping Comfort47,54 $ In stock
STAUDT Neck Brace for Neck and Shoulder Pain Relief57,07 $ In stock
Hot / Cold Grape Seed Neck Pillow against Neck Pain – Designed by German Top Sleep Expert53,61 $ In stock
BONYplus Express Daily Cleanser Tabs for Dentures and Snoring Mouthpieces7,14 $(0,23 $ / t)In stock
Mandibular Advancement Device SnorBan59,46 $ In stock
Great protection against teeth grinding: SanaBrux prevents nocturnal tensions in the jaw and also stops you from grinding your teeth and pressing them together. Bruxism may cause excessive wear of teeth (dental attrition) or a complete destruction thereof. Headaches, back pain, neck pain or temporomandibular joint problems (TMJ) may also result from bruxism. The soft, custom-molded dental guard protects you against these issues. Embedded in a solid outer shell, the device is stable and of Swiss premium quality.
Important Product Advice
SanaBrux may not be suitable for you, if you
- have serious gum problems (periodontitis),
- have less than 8 teeth left on the upper dental arch,
- suffer from dental instability,
- or are under the age of 18.
Should one or more of these cases apply to you, contact us or consult your dentist before buying this product.
How to Fit, Use and Clean
The dental guard can be easily fitted to your teeth: Heat up water and use the swimming thermometer provided to measure when the ideal temperature has been reached. Put the dental guard into the hot water for 3 minutes. Afterwards, place SanaBrux onto the upper dental arch and press firmly. Hold the dental guard with one hand. With the other one you insert the bite plate into the mouth. Bite firmly and, with the help of your fingers, press against the lips and cheeks – this allows for the optimal dental impression. Leave the dental guard in your mouth for 2 minutes – and that’s it!
Always rinse SanaBrux with clear water prior to use. You can use it every night. In the morning, clean SanaBrux with lukewarm water and a toothbrush. Alternatively, you can also use a chlorine-free, antibacterial cleaning tab such as BONYplus Express. Store the dental guard in the ventilated storage box after you cleaned it.
For further information, you download the SanaBrux dental guard insert here.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘hygiene products’) can only be returned if the hygienic seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.
Be the first to review “Dental Guard SanaBrux for Teeth Grinding, Bruxism and TMJ” Write a customer review
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.