FaceFormer Trainer – Great Snoring Exercises
- Effective and Versatile: Helps with snoring, especially mouth snoring, but also with other medical conditions that are triggered by the mouth, teeth and jaw – such as teeth grinding, migraines or swallowing disorders, also called dysphagia. Not only suitable as a training device but can also be used as a mouth guard against mouth snoring.
- Innovative: Unlike most other anti-snoring devices, FaceFormer addresses the causes, not only the symptoms of mouth / tongue snoring! With FaceFormer, you can strengthen flabby tissue which triggers snoring noises when you breathe.
- Great Comfort: FaceFormer’s design is specifically tailored to the mouth’s anatomy. Rounded off edges and the possibility to trim FaceFormer on your own make it even more comfortable to wear.
- Invented in Germany: The FaceFormer is made of medical-grade Silopren and neither contains plasticizers nor latex.
- Accessories: Comes with stable box for storing the device (color varies), instructions with various exercises that you can do with this great training device. Also available in a set with a DVD!
You may also like…
Dental Guard SanaBrux for Teeth Grinding, Bruxism and TMJ71.37 $ In stock
Hot / Cold Grape Seed Neck Pillow against Neck Pain – Designed by German Top Sleep Expert53.61 $ In stock
XyliMelts Adhesive Tablets for Dry Mouth / Xerostomia19.05 $(0.48 $ / t)In stock
Nose Clips Oxyhero Push – Pack of 317.86 $ In stock
Mouth Guard somnipax shield (for Mouth Snoring)83.39 $ In stock
FaceFormer offers an innovative approach in snoring therapy: It effectively combats the causes of mouth and tongue snoring, not only their symptoms. Mouth snoring mostly occurs because tissue in the mouth- and palatal region becomes loose. If breathing air flows through that area, the tissue starts to vibrate and cause the noise to which we commonly refer as snoring. With FaceFormer and the various exercises you can do with this great device, you can efficiently strengthen the loose tissue. Do these exercises on a regular basis and you will quickly reduce or even eliminate your mouth or tongue snoring!
Important Product Advice
During the first days of exercise it may be that your facial muscles become sore. As to avoid this, increase your exercising efforts cautiously.
How to Use
Insert the anti-snoring trainer into the mouth so that the mouth shield is positioned between the lips and the front side of the teeth and the extension faces outwards. Start with the exercises described in the flyer that is enclosed with the product. You should do this three times a day for approximately 7 minutes. In addition, after 2 to 3 weeks of exercising, you can also use the FaceFormer as a snoring mouth guard at night. In total, you should perform these exercises regularly for at least 6 months in order to achieve long-term success. Make sure to do the exercises correctly!
It will be sufficient if you clean the device with a toothbrush and hot water at regular intervals. When necessary, you may also sterilize the product with boiling water.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.