In stock. Dispatched in max. 1 business day.
- Effective: Against snoring and mild sleep apnea. Stops two snoring causes at the same time, namely tongue and mouth snoring. The design prevents mouth breathing (which triggers mouth snoring) and in addition keeps the airways in the throat area clear (thus, eliminating tongue snoring).
- How to Use: The mandibular advancement device allows for individual fitting (by warming it up in a water bath and making a custom impression of your teeth). In doing so, the mandibular advancement can be calibrated from 0 – 10 mm (infinitely variable calibration). Fitting can be reiterated multiple times. Is put in the mouth overnight.
- Premium: Made in the USA from medical-grade synthetics (BPA- and latex-free). A storage box is also included in the delivery.
You may also like…
BONYplus Express Daily Cleanser Tabs for Dentures and Snoring Mouthpieces7.14 $(0.23 $ / t)In stock
Snoring Mouth Guard SomnoFit83.29 $ In stock
Anti-Snoring Mouth Guard SomnoGuard 371.37 $ In stock
Nasal Dilator somnipax breathe15.48 $ In stock
FaceFormer Trainer – Great Snoring Exercises44.07 $ In stock
Product / Snoring Cause Fit
Snoring may have very different causes and there is no device that covers all possible snoring causes (don’t be fooled by those who claim otherwise!). Here’s a short guideline for the right product / snoring cause fit:
- If you only snore while you sleep on the back (i.e., you are a tongue snorer), then SnorBan is the right device for you.
- If you only snore when your mouth is open (i.e., you are a mouth snorer), then SnorBan is the right product for you as well. SnorBan blocks mouth breathing and, therefore stops mouth snoring effectively. Alternatively, you could consider somnipax shield for ending mouth snoring.
- If you snore because you cannot get enough air through your nose (i.e., you are a nasal snorer), try a nasal dilator such as somnipax breathe or our oxyhero pull nasal strips.
Still unsure? Then take our anti-snoring test or shot us an e-mail. We are happy to help!
- Total width of device: 2.44” (6.2cm); width of device bar: max. 0.6” (1.5cm)
- Total length: (measured from back to the front): 1.81“ (4.6 cm)
- Height of device: max. 0.91“ (2.3 cm)
- Advancement: 0-10 mm (infinitely variable, monobloc)
- Lifespan: 18 – 24 months on average (bruxism / teeth grinding reduce SnorBan’s lifespan significantly)
Important Product Advice
Caution: It may take a little longer (appox. 2-3 weeks) until you get used to the mandibular advancement device and no longer perceive SnorBan as a foreign body in the mouth.
SnorBan may not be suitable for you, if you
- have a protruding jaw or your overbite is very strong,
- suffer from pain in the jaw, loose teeth, a serious gum- or temporomandibular joint disease or other jaw issues,
- wear braces or a removable dental prosthesis, have dentures or dental bridges or have problems with the upper and lower front teeth,
- suffer from chronic asthma or epilepsy,
- are under the age of 18.
If one or more of these cases apply to you, please contact us or consult your dentist before you buy.
If you suspect that you are suffering from sleep apnea, please buy and use this device only after consulting with a physician (for instance, your ENT).
How to Fit and Clean
For individual fitting to your teeth, briefly put the SnorBan mandibular advancement device into hot water. The plastic becomes soft and moldable. By firmly biting into the warm device, you fit the Snorban to your jaw and teeth. After the device has cooled down, it keeps the form of its dental impression and fits perfectly. An exact fit is important so that pressure is distributed evenly onto your teeth. For more information on the fitting process, you can download the SnorBan insert here.
You can clean the mandibular advancement device with mild soap and lukewarm water. Alternatively, add a little bit of mouthwash to a cup and clean the device in the solution with a toothbrush. After max. 1. minute, take the mandibular advancement device out of the solution again and rinse with clear water. To achieve optimal cleaning results, you can also use special cleaning tablets or liquids (e.g., BONYplus tabs or Curaprox Weekly Concentrate). Do not use toothpaste or regular denture cleaners! The ingredients (in particular, abrasives) may damage the mandibular advancement device’s surface.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘hygiene products’) can only be returned if the hygienic seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.