Nachtwaechter Anti-Snoring Position Trainer
Nachtwaechter Anti-Snoring Position Trainer
- Effective: Against tongue snoring, i.e., you only snore while lying on the back. Nachtwaechter’s ultra-solid protector prevents you from sleeping on the back and keeps you gently on the side. This stops tongue snoring.
- Training Effect: The square-shaped, integrated protector prevents you from rolling on your back at night – this prevents tongue snoring. Nachtwaechter comes with a great training effect: After you have worn Nachtwaechter for a few months, you will automatically sleep on the side – even if you do not wear Nachtwaechter anymore!
- Ergonomic: Perfectly adapts to your body, caters for maximum wearing comfort thanks to its precise fit and doesn’t bother you while you are asleep. Also well-suited for overweight persons.
- No Sweating: Thanks to Nachtwaechter’s breathable materials and its protector’s integrated air vents. Very soft Velcro fasteners. Free of harmful substances – Oekotex-certified
- Size selection: Comes in three sizes, S, M/L and XL/XXL (see size selection overview below). Vest is relatively small, in case of doubt, please order one size larger.
Product / Snoring Cause Fit
Snoring may have very different causes and there is no device that covers all possible snoring causes (don’t be fooled by those who claim otherwise!). Here’s a short guideline for the right product / snoring cause fit:
- If you only snore while you sleep on the back (i.e., you are a tongue snorer), then Nachtwaechter Anti-Snoring Position Trainer is the right device for you. If you also snore while you sleep on the side, then chances are low that Nachtwaechter will help you.
- If you only snore when your mouth is open (i.e., you are a mouth snorer), then you should consider the somnipax shield mouth guard (for mouth snoring). somnipax shield blocks mouth breathing and, therefore, stops mouth snoring effectively.
- If you snore because you cannot get enough air through your nose (i.e., you are a nasal snorer), try a nasal dilator such as somnipax breathe or our oxyhero pull nasal strips.
- Material: Vest: 90 % polyester, 10% spandex / elastane; Protector: PU cold foam; Vest (without back part) can be washed at 30°C (83°F, cold).
- Size XS/S: Chest size* from ~32” – 36” (81 – 92 cm), lower chest size** from ~37” – 40” (93 – 102 cm), for women: Cup size A/B/C
- Size M/L: Chest size* from ~36.6” – 40.16” 93 – 102 cm, lower chest size** from (~37” – 40”) 93 – 102 cm, for women: Cup size A/B/C
- Size XL/XXL: Chest size* from ~41” – 45” (103-115 cm), lower chest size** from ~41” – 45” (103 – 115) cm, for women: Cup size B/C
* To measure correctly, place the measuring tape horizontally and directly underneath the armpits and then breathe in gently.
** To measure correctly, place the measuring tape horizontally and directly underneath the chest and then breathe in gently.
Important Product Advice
Nachtwaechter Anti-Snoring Position Trainer may not be suitable for you, if you
- have issues with your spine,
- are reconvalescent after a disc surgery,
- suffer from positional vertigo,
- suffer from position-independent sleep apnea syndrome, i.e., you also suffer from sleep apnea arousals while sleeping on the side,
- are allergic to polyamide, polyester or spandex / elastane.
In any of these cases, please consult with your physician before you buy.
How to Use and Clean
Before you go to bed, put on Nachtwaechter as if you would put on a jacket and close it with the soft Velcro fastener. The vest and its foam protector automatically prevent you from sleeping in a supine position.
The Nachtwaechter vest can be machine-washed without any problems by setting the washing machine at 30°C (83°F) and using a handwash program. Take the foam protector out of the vest prior to washing it! Download the Nachtwaechter Anti-Snoring Position Trainer insert here.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.