In stock. Dispatched in max. 1 business day.
Nasal Dilator somnipax breathe
- Effective: Against nasal snoring which is caused by poor nasal breathing. Also great for endurance sports and cardio training.
- Easy to Use: Once you inserted the nasal dilator into the nose, it can take care of the rest for you – improved air intake through the nose without any effort!
- Great Comfort: Consists of elastic, medical-grade silicone; rounded-off edges and a firm fit provide for optimal comfort. Comes with a convenient storage box.
Product / Snoring Cause Fit
When choosing a snoring aid, you should double-check whether the aid really fits to your snoring cause. Even the best device cannot help you if it does not address your snoring cause. Snoring may have very different causes and there is no device that covers all possible snoring causes (don’t be fooled by those who claim otherwise!). Here’s a short guideline for the right product / snoring cause fit:
- If you snore because you cannot get enough air through your nose (i.e., you are a nasal snorer), then somnipax breathe is indeed the right product to choose! But: If you snore although your nasal breathing is good, then chances are low that somnipax breathe will help you. In this case you should consider some alternatives:
- If you snore while you sleep on the back (i.e., you are a tongue snorer), then a snoring mouthpiece like SomnoFit might be the right device for you. In this case, also a position trainer like the Nachtwaechter sleeping vest can be a good choice. If you also snore while you sleep on the side, then these two product types are unlikely to help you.
- If you only snore when your mouth is open (i.e., you are a mouth snorer), then you should consider the somnipax shield mouth guard (for mouth snoring). somnipax shield blocks mouth breathing and, therefore, stops mouth snoring effectively.
Still unsure? Then take our anti-snoring test or shot us an e-mail. We are happy to help!
- Total Width: 1.46″ (3.7 cm)
- Height Tube: 0.4″ (1 cm)
- Diameter Tube: 0.47″ (1.2 cm)
Important Product Advice
Do not use the somnipax breathe if
- pathological snoring, especially sleep apnea, is suspected in your case,
- you suffer from an asymmetrical nose or nasal septum deviation.
In such cases, consult your doctor prior to using the somnipax breathe.
Keep somnipax breathe out of reach of small children due to choking hazard.
How to Use and Clean
Take the U-shaped connecting strip so that both small tubes face upwards. Insert them into your nostrils until the strip touches the columella. If you have a very small nose, it may happen that the somnipax breathe cannot be inserted that far in. Once you barely feel or stop feeling the nasal dilator at all, you can be sure that it is placed in the right spot. Download the full somnipax breathe nasal dilator manual here.
After you wake up, remove the somnipax breathe by gently pulling at the connecting strip. Clean the nasal dilator with water and soap and subsequently store it in a dry place. You can safely use the dilator up to 60 times, after that the material may become brittle.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.