Nasal Strips Oxyhero Pull
- Effective: Against nasal snoring and poor nasal breathing due to colds, allergies or swollen mucous membranes. Gently and effectively widens your nostrils. Also great for endurance sports – more nasal airflow, better performance.
- Innovative Design: The strip’s fork shape widens your nose gently, but effectively.
- Comfortable: You will barely notice the strip while you wear it. It’s not in the way, it doesn’t fall of thanks to its skin-friendly and dermatologically tested adhesive and the strip does not disturb your sleep.
- Very Easy to Use: You simply have to clean your nose and attach the strip thereafter – that’s it!
You may also like…
Nasal Dilator somnipax breathe15.48 $ In stock
Neti Pot Yogi’s NoseBuddy (Nasal Irrigation)26.20 $ In stock
Sleep Mask Made of Organic Cotton – Designed by German Top Sleep Expert35.63 $ In stock
STAUDT Gel Against Arthritis, Joint Pain, Knee Pain, Shoulder Pain and Tennis Elbow (500 ml / 16.9 fl. oz)47.54 $(95.08 $ / L)In stock
Product / Snoring Cause Fit
Snoring may have very different causes and there is no device that covers all possible snoring causes (don’t be fooled by those who claim otherwise!). Here’s a short guideline for the right product / snoring cause fit:
- If you snore because you cannot get enough air through your nose (i.e., you are a nasal snorer), then oxyhero pull nasal strips are indeed the right product to choose! But: If you snore although your nasal breathing is good, then chances are low that oxyhero pull will help you. In this case you should consider some alternatives:
- If you snore while you sleep on the back (i.e., you are a tongue snorer), then a snoring mouthpiece like SomnoFit might be the right device for you. In this case, also a position trainer like the Nachtwaechter sleeping vest can be a good choice. If you also snore while you sleep on the side, then these two product types are unlikely to help you.
- If you only snore when your mouth is open (i.e., you are a mouth snorer), then you should consider the somnipax shield mouth guard (for mouth snoring). somnipax shield blocks mouth breathing and, therefore, stops mouth snoring effectively.
- In some cases, the snoring cause is unclear or there are several snoring causes at the same time. In such case, oxyhero pull can be a inexpensive and easy first-line solution. If that does not work, you can add a second-line solution such as SomnoFit or somnipax shield mouth guard.
Still unsure? Then take our anti-snoring test or shot us an e-mail. We are happy to help!
- Length of strip: ca. 2.2” (5.7 cm) , max. width: 0.8” (2 cm)
Important Product Advice
oxyhero pull nasal strips are intended for one-time and external use on healthy and clean skin only. Do not leave the oxyhero pull nasal strips on your nose for longer than 12 hours. In case of skin irritations (unlikely), stop using the nasal strips immediately and if necessary, consult a health professional. If you have sun burn, skin irritations or a rash in the nose area, do not use the nasal strips. oxyhero pull nasal strips are not suitable for children under the age of 6 and should, therefore, be stored out of their reach.
How to Use
Degrease your nose prior to use, so that the nasal strips will hold better – for that purpose, briefly wash your nose with water and soap. Afterwards, affix the strip onto your nose. Dispose of it after use. For further information, please download the oxyhero pull nasal strip insert here.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.
Be the first to review “Nasal Strips Oxyhero Pull” Write a customer review
Vragen & antwoorden van de klanten
A This form is characterized by the following with a special wearing comfort. Nasal plasters should generally only be used once, repeated use is unusual and not recommended.