Nose Clip somnipax pure – With Filters Against Pollen and Dust
- Effective: Against nasal snoring (i.e., you snore because your nasal breathing is poor). Great for those who suffer from allergies: Small, extra insertable filters keep pollen and dust away from the nose, thus preventing the nasal mocous membranes from swelling. As it simultaneously widens your nose, your nasal breathing power will be improved significantly!
- Gentle and Discreet: Fits perfectly in your nose thanks to soft, medical-grade silicone material and rounded off edges. It also won’t bother you during sports or disrupt your sleep. Very inconspicuous, as the medical-grade silicone used is transparent.
- Premium: somnipax pure comes with storage box and 24 disposable filters. Made in the EU.
You may also like…
Nose Vents ClipAir (Transparent)$14.29 In stock
Sleep Mask Made of Organic Cotton – Designed by German Top Sleep Expert$35.63 In stock
SnorBan anti-snoring device$59.46 In stock
XyliMelts Adhesive Tablets for Dry Mouth / Xerostomia$19.05($0.48 / t)In stock
Neti Pot Yogi’s NoseBuddy (Nasal Irrigation)$26.20 In stock
somnipax pure has all the functions of a great nasal dilator – it widens the nostrils through its tubular shape and as a result, leads to improved nasal breathing. In addition, somnipax pure comes with filters insertable in the small tubes. Moistened by breathing air, they keep pollen, dust and smoke away from the nose. The nasal mucous membranes will not swell – one of the main causes of nasal snoring has been taken care of! somnipax pure’s filter function is also great for outdoor sports if you have a pollen allergy. With somnipax pure, you do not have to worry about any side effects (unlike with other antiallergic devices, e.g., nasal sprays or drops).
Product / Snoring Cause Fit
Snoring may have very different causes and there is no device that covers all possible snoring causes (don’t be fooled by those who claim otherwise!). Here’s a short guideline for the right product / snoring cause fit:
- If you snore because you cannot get enough air through your nose (i.e., you are a nasal snorer), then somnipax pure is indeed the right product to choose! But: If you snore although your nasal breathing is good, then chances are low that somnipax pure will help you. In this case you should consider some alternatives:
- If you snore while you sleep on the back (i.e., you are a tongue snorer), then a snoring mouthpiece like SomnoFit might be the right device for you. In this case, also a position trainer like Nachtwaechter can be a good choice. If you also snore while you sleep on the side, then these two product types are unlikely to help you.
- If you only snore when your mouth is open (i.e., you are a mouth snorer), then you should consider the somnipax shield mouth guard (for mouth snoring). somnipax shield blocks mouth breathing and, therefore, stops mouth snoring effectively.
Still unsure? Then take our anti-snoring test or shot us an e-mail. We are happy to help!
- Total Width: 1.42″ (3.6 cm)
- Height Tube: 0.4″ (1 cm)
- Diameter Tube: 0.47″ (1.2 cm)
- 24 Filters (for single use)
Important Product Advice
Do not use the somnipax pure nose clip, if
- pathological snoring, especially sleep apnea, is suspected in your case,
- you suffer from an asymmetrical nose, displaced or impaired nasal respiration.
In such cases, consult your doctor prior to using somnipax pure.
Keep somnipax pure out of reach of small children due to choking hazard.
How to Use and Clean
Take somnipax pure as well as two filters. Insert a filter into each of the nose clip’s cylinder-shaped tubes. Then gently push the small tubes into your nose until the part of the nose clip that connects both tubes touches the columella; if you have a very small nose, it might stick out somewhat. Once you barely feel or stop feeling the snoring clip at all, you can be sure that the product fits correctly. During the first few days, you may perceive it as a foreign body, but this will subside after a short while as you will get accustomed to the snoring clip. somnipax pure can be used up to 60 times. Simply clean it with warm water after use. The filters should, however, be replaced after each application. They are not intended for repeated use.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.
Vragen & antwoorden van de klanten
Q How many filters are included in this package and how much does it cost to buy new filters? answer nowA
The package contains 24 filters. At the moment, the filters are only sold together with the nasal dilator; however, according to the manufacturer, the number of filters (24 units) should be sufficient for the official lifetime of the nasal dilator.
The filter of the nasal dilator is also designed to filter out house dust./p>