Nose Vents ClipAir (Transparent)
- Effective: Against poor nasal respiration and the snoring that is triggered by it, also usable in sports. Impact: Widens nasal wings, improves nose breathing, caters for a relaxing sleep at night.
- Individual Fitting: Once heated in a water bath, you can form the ClipAir nasal dilator the way it fits you best.
- Great Comfort: Adjustability, 3 different sizes, soft medical-grade plastic and highest flexibility make for a comfortable fit.
- Made in Switzerland:
You may also like…
Breathe through the nose freely again with the ClipAir nasal dilator! The product’s innovative shape allows it to gently press the nasal walls apart, that way the dilator is able to ensure a marked improvement in nasal respiration. This is how you can proceed against your snoring issues – Poor air supply through the nose is one of the main triggers of this issue. With the ClipAir nasal dilator, you can minimize typical snoring noises audibly and at the same time contribute to a restful night. The product consists of soft, flexible material and while it is placed in a water bath, the dilator can also be individually adapted to your nose – the nasal dilator will fit perfectly and won’t bother you during sleep. No side effects or tolerance buildup! Made of odorless, BPA-free medical-grade plastic.
Product / Snoring Cause Fit
Snoring may have very different causes and there is no device that covers all possible snoring causes (don’t be fooled by those who claim otherwise!). Here’s a short guideline for the right product / snoring cause fit:
- If you snore because you cannot get enough air through your nose (i.e., you are a nasal snorer), then ClipAir is indeed the right product to choose! But: If you snore although your nasal breathing is good, then chances are low that ClipAir will help you. In this case you should consider some alternatives:
- If you snore while you sleep on the back (i.e., you are a tongue snorer), then a snoring mouthpiece like SomnoFit might be the right device for you. In this case, also a position trainer like the Nachtwaechter sleeping vest can be a good choice. If you also snore while you sleep on the side, then these two product types are unlikely to help you.
- If you only snore when your mouth is open (i.e., you are a mouth snorer), then you should consider the somnipax shield mouth guard (for mouth snoring). somnipax shield blocks mouth breathing and, therefore, stops mouth snoring effectively.
- Quite often, snoring may have multiple causes at the same time. In such a case, ClipAir nose vents can be a quick, easy and cheap first-line solution. If its effect is not sufficient, you can add one of the other snoring aids such as the SomnoFit or the somnipax shield.
Still unsure? Then take our anti-snoring test or shot us an e-mail. We are happy to help!
- Size S: Total Width: 0.78″ (2 cm); Height Bar: 0.67″ (1.7 cm); Diameter Dilator: 0.35″ (0.9 cm)
- Size M: Total Width: 0.87″ (2.2 cm); Height Bar: 0.71″ (1.8 cm); Diameter Dilator: 0.4″ (1 cm)
- Size L: Total Width: 1.02″ (2.6 cm); Height Bar: 0.75″ (1.9 cm); Diameter Dilator: 0.74″ (1.2) cm
- Lifespan: Up to 3 months
Important Product Advice
Do not apply the ClipAir nose vents if you
- notice that you react allergic to the material,
- suffer from an asymmetrical nose or impaired nasal respiration.
In these cases, consult your doctor prior to using the ClipAir. Keep ClipAir out of reach of small children due to choking hazard.
How To Fit, Use and Clean
Insert the ClipAir nose vents into your nose until the outer brackets are positioned within the nose, thus enabling them to push the nasal walls gently apart by exerting light pressure. The loop-shaped connection piece should rest on the columella without any pressure. In case the nose vents do not fit properly, put it in a hot water bath (60°C / ~140°F) and then adjust it to match your shape of nose. After use, clean the ClipAir nose vents with lukewarm water and soap. For hygienic reasons and to ensure that the material keeps its high quality, you should replace the product every three months. For further instructions, download the ClipAir insert here.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘hygiene products’) can only be returned if the hygienic seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.