oxyhero select Cover for CPAP hoses – With Zipper
- Effective: This hose cover stops annoying condensation in the CPAP hose. It keeps the heat in the hose and thus prevents a large temperature difference between the warm hose and the cooler room temperature – this way, condensation cannot occur.
- Cuddly warm: It gives you a cosy, warm feeling in bed (compared to the cold plastic of a “naked” CPAP hose).
- Universally suitable: The oxyhero basic hose cover easily fits all standard CPAP hoses with a length of 180 cm.
- Different colours: Depending on taste, it is possible to choose between 7 colours, from discreet anthracite to vibrant green.
- Tested and proven: The hose covers are manufactured in the USA and are already used by tens of thousands of happy CPAP users.
The oxyhero basic CPAP tube / hose cover is the perfect “jacket” for your CPAP tube. It is ideal for the cold season because it prevents condensation in the CPAP hose. The difference in temperature between the warm hose and the cooler room temperature causes condensation. For instance, condensation within the hose can easily occur if a warm air humidifier does not have a hose heater connected to the CPAP unit. By keeping the heat in the hose, the oxyhero select CPAP hose cover prevents condensation.
Only suitable for hand washing with a mild detergent.
CPAP hose is only used to illustrate the use of the hose cover. The product is supplied without CPAP hose
How to use
The oxyhero basic CPAP hose cover is suitable for all common CPAP hoses with a length of 180 cm, without CPAP hose heating. Rubber ends on both sides remain free and are not covered by the cover.
Material / Dimensions:
Fabric: 100% polyester. Length: 191 cm. Width: around 6.5 cm. Weight: about 75g.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.