Provent Against Sleep Apnea – Great Alternative to CPAP
- Effective: For mild and moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSAS) which is position-independent.
- Simple: Apply one Provent nasal device per nostril so that they are completely covered. Simply peel in the morning and dispose of. Beginners should get used to Provent with the starter pack.
- Works: The Provent nasal device delays exhalation through the nose. The respiratory tracts are thereby widened and stabilized. Provent allows unhindered inhalation without any problems.
- Portable: Its small size makes it easy to store and transport, suitable for travelling, no mask required!
- Skin-Friendly: Latex-free material, the adhesive used is comparable to conventional plasters, extra gentle to the skin.
- 30-Day-Pack: Comes always as a 30-day-pack, either as a starter pack (with nasal devices of different strength so that you can get used to Provent) or as a regular pack (for refilling your supply).
You may also like…
You suffer from position-independent sleep apnea and cannot tolerate CPAP ventilation, but you don’t want to undergo surgery? Provent EPAP nasal devices offer a new, non-invasive alternative to CPAP. You use your own breathing air to create a positive air pressure in the airways and open them. Provent EPAP helps against position-independent, mild or moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSAS). Provent reduces the apnea hypopnea index as well as daytime fatigue and snoring.
Provent nasal devices are rounded and cover your nostrils. In the middle is a diaphragm with microvalves. When you inhale through the nose, these microvalves are open and allow air to flow into the nose. As soon as you exhale, the valves close. Only through a small hole underneath can air still escape to the outside. This increases the pressure in the airways and prevents them from collapsing (which would otherwise lead to sleep apnea).
Important Product Advice
During the first few nights Provent EPAP may feel bothersome and unpleasant. After about a week or so, however, you should get used to the Provent nasal devices. Depending on the type and strength of your sleep apnea, Provent EPAP may not be suitable for you (in particular in case of position-dependent sleep apnea). Talk to your doctor before use.
Do not use Provent EPAP if you
- suffer from severe respiratory problems,
- have a severe heart disease,
- suffer from low blood pressure,
- have acute respiratory infection or inflammation or a tear in the eardrum.
Getting Started with Provent
How to Use
Before you go to bed, stick Provent-EPAP nasal devices on your nose – one on each nostril. Align them so that the small flaps on the sides point to the nostrils – this will secure the patches. Make sure that the nostrils are completely covered! Breathe through yur mouth until you fall asleep. In the morning, remove the patches and dispose of them. Use Provent EPAP regularly to achieve a lasting effect. For further information please download the our short application guide “How to apply Provent therapy”.
If you have never used Provent EPAP before, we recommend that you start with the Starter Set. This allows you to gradually increase the intensity of the EPAP therapy and get used to the feeling.
Here you will find detailed instructions for the use of Provent against sleep apnea.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘hygiene products’) can only be returned if the hygienic seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.
Be the first to review “Provent Against Sleep Apnea – Great Alternative to CPAP” Write a customer review
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.