RLV Standard Vest – positional therapy for sleep apnea and snoring
- Effective: For snoring and sleep apnea caused by sleeping in the supine position. Prevents one from sleeping on the back and thus addresses the cause of snoring.
- Recognized: Medically tested, patented and already in use in renowned sleep laboratories.
- Individual: Vest available in 6 different sizes – see below for details of chest and waist measurements for choosing the right size to suit you.
- Light & airy: With a particularly light foam insert made from PU foam with air channels. Vest and foam insert cover are made from 100% cotton, tested for harmful substances according to the ÖKO-TEX 100 Standard . Vest and foam insert cover washable at 60 degrees Celsius / 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Top-Alternative: For people with back problems and anyone who wants to improve the alignment of their spine during sleep, the Deluxe version of the RLV Vest is the perfect choice.The Deluxe Foam Insert is comprised of integrated foam wedges that adapt ideally to the contour of the back. The RLV Vest provides you with a relaxed sleep, leaving you feeling refreshed upon waking!
- Spare Parts / Replacement Covers: The vest and the foam insert (available in two variations: a standard and a deluxe version) can be ordered from us, either separately or as a package.
The cost-effective alternative to CPAP therapy! With the RLV Vest you are prevented from sleeping on your back, it thus prevents sleep apnea caused by sleeping in the supine position. Often the reason for sleep apnea is that the tongue slides into the throat when you sleep on your back – the vest prevents you from lying on your back in the first place, thanks to the foam insert. The vest is available in six different sizes. The standard foam insert with integrated air channels is particularly light and offers you maximum comfort – you hardly feel it at night. For people with back problems and anyone who wants to improve the alignment of their spine during sleep, the Deluxe version is the perfect choice. The Deluxe insert is comprised of integrated foam wedges that adapt ideally to the contour of the back. The RLV Vest provides you with a relaxed sleep, leaving you feeling refreshed upon waking!
Size / Material
- Size XS: chest 88-93 cm; waist 86-91 cm
- Size S: chest 94-99 cm; waist 92-97 cm
- Size M: chest 100-105 cm; waist 98-103 cm
- Size L: chest 106-112 cm; waist 104-110 cm
- Size XL: chest 113-119 cm; waist 111-117 cm
- Size XXL: chest 120-126 cm; waist 118-124 cm
- Vest Material: 100% cotton
Application/ Application Restriction
Snoring or sleep apnea is often caused by the position one sleeps in, in this instance the the problem only occurs when you are lying on your back. RLV Vest is an optimal positional therapy solution in such cases. It helps you to sleep on your side and thus automatically stops you snoring.
If you always snore with your mouth open, snoring may be caused by vibrating palatal tissue. This occurs regardless of the position and can therefore not be prevented by a positional therapy vest. In this case it is better to use an anti-snoring mouth guard such as somnipax shield.
The vest is not effective in preventing position independent sleep apnea and associated sleep arousal reflex reactions, as it is only effective in correcting the sleeping position.
Important Product Advice
Do not use the product for spinal complaints, convalescence after disc surgery, positional vertigo or position independent sleep apnea syndrome associated sleep arousal reflex reactions.
Instructions for use
Wear the RLV vest like a jacket. Put it on before going to bed and close it with the soft velcro fastener. At night, the vest, with its foam insert, automatically prevents you from sleeping on your back. The RLV vest is machine washable. Remove the foam insert from the vest before washing!
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.