RLV-Vest – Against Sleep Apnea and Snoring in Supine Position
- Effective: Against tongue snoring (i.e., you only snore while sleeping on the back) and position-dependent sleep apnea – keeps you gently on the side and the airways clear. Use for treatment of sleep apnea only after consultation with your physician.
- Proven: Medically approved, patented and already in use in renowned sleep labs.
- Great Choice: Vest available in 6 different sizes (S to XXL). You can choose from two different foam protectors, either the soft Standard foam protector with air vents OR the Deluxe foam protector that perfectly adapts to your spine.
- Premium: Made in Germany. Fabric insert and vest made of 100% organic cotton. Free of harmful substances – tested according to OEKO-TEX Standard 100. Cushion cover and vest washable at 60°C (~140°F).
You may also like…
XyliMelts Adhesive Tablets for Dry Mouth / Xerostomia19,05 $(0,48 $ / t)In stock
Mouth Guard somnipax shield (for Mouth Snoring)83,39 $ In stock
Nachtwaechter Anti-Snoring Position Trainer101,86 $ In stock
Snoring Mouth Guard SomnoFit83,29 $ In stock
BONYplus Express Daily Cleanser Tabs for Dentures and Snoring Mouthpieces7,14 $(0,23 $ / t)In stock
Great alternative to CPAP-therapy that is worth the money! RLV prevents the cause of position-dependent sleep apnea: While you sleep on your back, your tongue slides back into the throat area and obstructs the airways. Thanks to its solid protector, RLV hinders you from sleeping on the back – it keeps you gently on the side. For that purpose, there are two different RLV protectors to choose from, which you can combine freely with the six vest sizes on offer. The Standard protector with integrated air vents is particularly light and provides you with the highest wearing comfort – you can barely feel it at night. For patients with back pain, the Deluxe protector is just the right option as it perfectly adapts to your spine.
Enjoy a snore-free and restful night’s sleep with RLV!
Product / Snoring Cause Fit
Snoring may have very different causes and there is no device that covers all possible snoring causes (don’t be fooled by those who claim otherwise!). Here’s a short guideline for the right product / snoring cause fit:
- If you only snore while you sleep on the back (i.e., you are a tongue snorer), then RLV is the right device for you. If you also snore while you sleep on the side, then chances are low that RLV will help you.
- If you only snore when your mouth is open (i.e., you are a mouth snorer), then you should consider the somnipax shield mouth guard (for mouth snoring). somnipax shield blocks mouth breathing and, therefore, stops mouth snoring effectively.
- If you snore because you cannot get enough air through your nose (i.e., you are a nasal snorer), try a nasal dilator such as somnipax breathe or our oxyhero pull nasal strips.
- Size XS: Chest size ~34.6”-36.6” (88-93cm); Waist size ~33.9”-35.8” (86-91cm)
- Size S: Chest size 37-39″ (94-99 cm); Waist size 36.22-38.2″ (92-97 cm)
- Size M: Chest size 39.37-41.34″ (100-105 cm); Waist size 38.6-40.55″ (98-103 cm)
- Size L: Chest size 41.73-44.1″ (106-112 cm); Waist size 41-43.1 (104-110 cm)
- Size XL: Chest size 44.5-46.9″ (113-119 cm); Waist size 43.7″-46″ (111-117 cm)
- Size XXL: Chest size 47.2-49.6″ (120-126 cm); Waist size 46.5-48.8″ (118-124 cm)
Important Product Advice
RLV may not be suitable for you, if you
- have issues with your spine,
- are reconvalescent after a disc surgery,
- suffer from positional vertigo,
- suffer from position-independent sleep apnea syndrome, i.e., you also suffer from sleep apnea arousals while sleeping on the side.
In any of these cases, please consult with your physician before you buy.
How to Use and Clean
Before you go to bed, put on RLV as if you would put on a jacket and close it with the soft Velcro fastener. The vest and its foam protector will automatically prevent you from sleeping in a supine position. RLV can be machine-washed at 60°C (~140°F, hot) without any problems. Before you wash it, remove the foam protector from the vest!
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘hygiene products’) can only be returned if the hygienic seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.
Be the first to review “RLV-Vest – Against Sleep Apnea and Snoring in Supine Position” Write a customer review
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.