Sleep Mask Made of Organic Cotton – Designed by German Top Sleep Expert
- Skin-friendly: Super-soft fabric is made of 100% organic cotton, contains no harmful substances. Washable! Very skin-friendly, no risk of eye inflammation or allergies!
- Ideal Fit: Sleep mask has a unique butterfly shape, designed by German top sleep expert Christine Lenz. Thanks to its special design, there is nothing that puts pressure on the eyes or the nasal root. The ultra-flat elastic strap holds the mask on the spot, it will not slip out of position and there will be no pressure marks on your head. Everything will remain dark during the night!
- Widely Tested: During product development, the sleep mask was tested by more than 3,000 product testers who participated in a test program of the famous German Fraunhofer Institute.
- Storage: Sleep mask comes with a nice storage case made of 100% organic cotton.
You may also like…
Antar Orthopedic Pillow for Great Sleeping Comfort$47.54 In stock
Nachtwaechter Anti-Snoring Position Trainer$101.86 In stock
STAUDT Gel Against Arthritis, Joint Pain, Knee Pain, Shoulder Pain and Tennis Elbow (500 ml / 16.9 fl. oz)$47.54($95.08 / L)In stock
Snoring Mouthpiece SomnoFit-S
Pleasantly soft and cozy, at the same time completely without any harmful substances: The sleep mask made of cotton is 100% organic (GOTS-certified), is gentle to your skin and also prevents inflammations and allergies. The specially designed butterfly shape allows for an optimal fit and perfect darkening, no pressure marks thanks to extra flat seams and a soft universal strap. The nasal bone remains uncovered, so that there is no disturbing sweating occurs during the night. The sleep mask is washable as well as dryer-safe and, therefore, very hygienic.
- Size S: Width: 18.5 cm (~7.3“); Height at nose bridge: 4.5 cm (~1.8“), max. height: 8.5 cm (~3.3“); Length of strap: 24.5 cm (~9.6“)
- Size L: Width: 20 cm (~7.9“); Height at nose bridge: 6.3 cm (~2.5“), height at nose bridge: 10.5 cm (~4.1”); Length of strap: 26 cm (10.2”)
Important Product Advice
To prevent the occurrence of allergies and inflammations in the area of the eyes, the sleep mask made of 100% organic cotton should be washed on a regular basis.
How to Use and Clean
Put on the mask before going to bed. It ensures that it will get completely dark and also caters for a pleasant wearing comfort. Regularly wash the mask in the washing machine at 30°C (86°F, cold). The eyes clean themselves during sleep by releasing tear fluid. This fluid also accumulates in the mask and can cause allergies or inflammation in the long run if the sleep mask is not washed on a regular basis.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.