Snore Stopper ZQuiet
Snore Stopper ZQuiet
- Effective: Against tongue-based snoring, not suitable for treating sleep apnoea.
- How to Use: No prior fitting necessary – you can use the ZQuiet snore stopper instantly! Start with device #1 and place it in your mouth before you go to sleep. It moves your lower jaw forward (mandibular advancement) by 2 mm and gently opens the airways in the throat to stop snoring. If that isn’t enough, switch to device #2 (6 mm mandibular advancement).
- Great Comfort: Allows for mouth breathing and lateral movements of the jaw. It is easy to trim the height of the snore stopper with scissors, if necessary.
- Top-quality: BPA- and latex-free. Made in the USA of soft, medical-grade synthetics, neutral in taste. Included in the delivery is a stable, blue storage box.
- Watch a short video on how to use this product.
Recommendations: Mandibular Advancement Devices (MAD) are recommended by the NHS for snoring caused by the tongue partially blocking the back of the throat.
You may also like…
Hot / Cold Grape Seed Neck Pillow against Neck Pain – Designed by German Top Sleep Expert$53.93 In stock
SnorBan anti-snoring device$60.68 In stock
Anti-Snoring Mouth Guard SomnoGuard 3$67.43 In stock
XyliMelts Adhesive Tablets for Dry Mouth / Xerostomia$18.83($0.47 / t)In stock
Nachtwaechter Anti-Snoring Position Trainer$101.18 In stock
ZQuiet comes with two high-quality snore stoppers with two different levels of mandibular advancement (extent by which the lower jaw is moved forward). These levels of mandibular advancement are on average 2 mm and 6 mm. This gives you an individual solution for best comfort. There is no fitting necessary, the snore stoppers are designed in a way that they fit in every mouth. With ZQuiet, you can enjoy snore-free nights! ZQuiet is wildly popular – more than 500,000 ZQuiets have been sold in the U.S.
- 2 high-quality snore stoppers with different mandibular advancement levels
- Mandibular advancement level: 2 mm (device #1) / 6 mm (device #2)
- Total width: device #1: 2.28″ (5.8 cm), device #2: 2.28 (5.8 cm);
- Width of the ridge covering the teeth: device #1: max. 0.59″ (1.5 cm), device #2: 0.59″ (1.5 cm)
- Total length (measured from the rear to the front): device #1: 1.57″(4 cm), device #2: 1.77″ (4.5 cm)
- Total height: device #1: 0.98″ (2.5 cm), device #2: 0.98″ (2.5 cm)
- Lifespan: 18 – 24 months on average. Bruxism (teeth grinding) can reduces SnorBan‘s lifespan significantly.
If you are unsure whether the mandibular advancement device fits your jaw, we have a tip for you: Cut a square out of a thicker, clean cardboard box, just big enough to fit in your mouth and cover your teeth. Put the piece of cardboard in your mouth and bite hard on it once. Your jaw impression should now be clearly visible on the cardboard. You can now measure the length and width of your jaw impression with a ruler. Then compare these measurements with the width and length of the mandibular advancement device that we specified in the “Technical data” section. The length and width of the MAD should be at least 1 mm greater than the length and width of your jaw impression. If this is the case, then it is suitable for your jaw size.
Important Product Advice
Use ZQuiet only for the treatment of habitual, non-pathological snoring (i.e. not sleep apnoea). It may require some time to get accustomed to using ZQuiet (approx. 2 to 3 weeks).
The ZQuiet snore stopper may not be suitable for you, if you
- have a protruding jaw or large overbite,
- suffer from pain in the jaw, loose teeth, a serious gum- or temporomandibular joint disease or other jaw issues,
- wear braces or a removable denture or have problems with the upper or lower front teeth,
- suffer from chronic asthma or epilepsy,
- are under the age of 18.
If one or more of these cases apply to you, please contact us or consult your dentist before you buy.
If you suspect that you are suffering from sleep apnoea, please buy and use this device only after consulting with a physician (for instance, your ENT-specialist).
How to Use and Clean
ZQuiet can be used straight away after it has been unpacked – no potentially inconvenient adjustment like with other snore stoppers! Simply place device #1 into your mouth before going to sleep. This allows for a mandibular advancement of approx. 2 mm. If that isn’t enough to stop your snoring, then you should switch to device #2 (6 mm advancement).
You can use a mild soap and lukewarm water to clean the snore stopper. Alternatively, add a little bit of mouthwash to a cup and clean the device in the solution with a toothbrush. After maximum one minute, take the device out of the solution again and rinse with clear water. To achieve optimal cleaning results, you can also use special cleaning tablets or gels (e.g., BONYplus express tabs or CURAPROX). By no means use toothpaste or regular denture cleaners! The ingredients (in particular, the abrasives) may damage the device’s surface. For further information, download the ZQuiet insert here.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.
Questions & Answers
Q Hi, I want to buy the Zquiet, but on the official web site in the USA they say you can try it, if... answer nowA
Yes, you can return the device under our 30-day-guarantee if it has not been used. If it has been used, it is not resellable and we have to discard the unit – in such case, you cannot return the item. This policy allows us to offer the ZQuiet at a far lower price than the U.S. price. We strongly encourage you to take our SomniShop anti-snoring test – this will give you advice on what device is the right for you (i.e., whether it works or not). This should minimize the risk of choosing a device that does not work for you.