In stock. Dispatched in max. 1 business day.
Snoring Clip Nasdil Filtro – With Filters Against Pollen and Dust
- Effective: Against nasal snoring (i.e., you snore because your nasal breathing is poor). Great for those who suffer from allergies: Small, extra insertable filters keep pollen and dust away from the nose, thus preventing the nasal mocous membranes from swelling. As it simultaneously widens your nose, your nasal breathing power will be improved significantly!
- Gentle and Discreet: Fits perfectly in your nose thanks to soft, medical-grade silicone material and rounded off edges. It also won’t bother you during sports or disrupt your sleep. Very inconspicuous, as the medical-grade silicone used is transparent.
- Premium: Nasdil Filtro comes with storage box and 24 disposable filters. Made in the EU.
People who have allergies and suffer from swollen nasal mucosae have to deal with this issue most notably during pollen season: it often leads to snoring at night.
With the Nasdil Filtro you can get rid of this problem easily: Nasdil Filtro optimally adapts to your nose thanks to its soft material and allows for a slip-free and perfect fit. The snoring clip is made of hypoallergenic, medical-grade silicon and is gentle to the mucous membranes thanks to its rounded off edges.
The filters keep pollen and dust away from your nose – breathe freely through the nose without any swellings of the nasal mucous membranes! Simply put the filters into the snoring clip’s tubes and insert the snoring clip into the nose. The filters are fully enclosed by the snoring clip tubes, thus ensuring that the net-like filter material does not tickle in the nose during sleep. The snoring clip with its filter function is also great for outdoor sports activities!
Product / Snoring Cause Fit
Snoring may have very different causes and there is no device that covers all possible snoring causes (don’t be fooled by those who claim otherwise!). Here’s a short guideline for the right product / snoring cause fit:
- If you snore because you cannot get enough air through your nose (i.e., you are a nasal snorer), then Nasdil Filtro is indeed the right product to choose! But: If you snore although your nasal breathing is good, then chances are low that Nasdil Filtro will help you. In this case you should consider some alternatives:
- If you snore while you sleep on the back (i.e., you are a tongue snorer), then a snoring mouthpiece like SomnoFit might be the right device for you. In this case, also a position trainer like the Nachtwaechter can be a good choice. If you also snore while you sleep on the side, then these two product types are unlikely to help you.
- If you only snore when your mouth is open (i.e., you are a mouth snorer), then you should consider the somnipax shield mouth guard (for mouth snoring). somnipax shield blocks mouth breathing and, therefore, stops mouth snoring effectively.
Still unsure? Then take our anti-snoring test or shot us an e-mail. We are happy to help!
- Total Width: 1.42″ (3.6 cm)
- Height: 0.43″ (1.1 cm)
- Diameter tube: 0.55″ (1.4 cm)
Important Product Advice
Do not use the Nasdil Filtro snoring clip, if
- pathological snoring, especially sleep apnea, is suspected in your case,
- you suffer from an asymmetrical nose, displaced or impaired nasal respiration.
In such cases, consult with your doctor before you use Nasdil Filtro.
Keep Nasdil Filtro out of reach of small children due to choking hazard.
How to Fit and Use
Take Nasdil Filtro as well as two filters. Insert a filter into each of the snoring clip’s cylinder-shaped tubes. Then gently push the small tubes into your nose until the part of the snoring clip that connects both tubes touches the columella; if you have a very small nose, it might stick out somewhat. Once you barely feel or stop feeling the snoring clip at all, you can be sure that the product fits correctly. During the first few days, you may perceive it as a foreign body, but this will subside after a short while as you will get accustomed to the snoring clip. Nasdil Filtro can be used up to 60 times. Simply clean it with warm water after use. The filters should, however, be replaced after each application. They are not suitable for repeated use.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.