Snoring Clip Nasdil Fusion
$14.78 (incl. VAT)
In stock. Dispatched within 1-3 business days.
Snoring Clip Nasdil Fusion
- Effective: Against nasal snoring and poor nasal respiration. Great for cardio training and endurance sports. Gently widens your nostrils. Can increase your nasal airflow by up to 30% and significantly improve your performance.
- Great Comfort: Anatomical design guarantees an excellent fit and retention in the nose. Soft, nonirritating material and rounded-off edges ensure amazing wearing comfort.
- Subtle: Inconspicuous product that barely perceptible in your nose and easy to wear.
You may also like…
Dental Guard SanaBrux for Teeth Grinding, Bruxism and TMJ$67.43 In stock
Nose Vents ClipAir (Transparent)$20.18 In stock
STAUDT Gel for Arthritis, Joint Pain, Knee Pain, Shoulder Pain and Tennis Elbow (500 ml / 16.9 fl. oz)$47.18($9.44 / 100 ml)In stock
Dragon Pearl – TCM Anti-Snoring Trainer$229.43 In stock
Product / Snoring Cause Fit
Snoring may have very different causes and there is no device that covers all possible snoring causes (don’t be fooled by those who claim otherwise!). Here’s a short guideline for the right product / snoring cause fit:
- If you snore because you cannot get enough air through your nose (i.e., you are a nasal snorer), then Nasdil Fusion is indeed the right product for you. If you snore although your nasal breathing is good then Nasdil Fusion is unlikely to help you against your snoring.
- If you only snore while you sleep on the back (i.e., you are a tongue snorer), then a snoring mouthpiece (for instance, SomnoFit) is the right device for you. Alternatively, you could a position trainer such as the Nachtwaechter sleeping vest.
- If you only snore when your mouth is open (i.e., you are a mouth snorer), then you should consider the somnipax shield mouth guard (for mouth snoring). somnipax shield blocks mouth breathing and, therefore, stops mouth snoring effectively.
Still unsure? Then take our anti-snoring test or shot us an e-mail. We are happy to help!
- Total Width: 1.46″ (3.7 cm)
- Height: 0.4″ (1 cm)
- Diameter of each tube: 0.47″ (1.2 cm)
Important Product Advice
Do not use the snoring clip, if
- you notice signs of an allergic reaction to the material,
- the connecting bridge is broken,
- you are below the age of 12,
- suffer from an asymmetrical nose, displaced or impaired nasal respiration.
In these cases, consult with a physician before using the Nasdil Fusion.
Nasdil Fusion should be replaced after approx. 3 months (or after 60 uses), as the material then may become brittle. The nasal dilator should be worn no longer than 10 hours without interruption.
Due to choking hazard, keep Nasdil Fusion out of reach of small children.
How to Use
Press both of the snoring clip tubes into the nostrils until they fit properly within the nasal walls. For an easier insertion, you can dampen the product with water or a saline solution. After insertion, you will directly feel a stronger flow of air during inhalation. By gently pulling on the bridge of the Nasdil Fusion, you can easily remove the snoring clip. Afterwards, clean the product with soapy water, then let it dry and store it in the provided box. For further information, please refer to the insert enclosed with your product.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.