In stock. Dispatched in max. 1 business day.
Snoring Nose Vents ClipAir Sport
- Effective: Gently widens your nostrils, thus improving nasal breathing. Enhances your performance during sports, caters for a relaxing sleep at night. Also great against nasal snoring (i.e., you snore because of poor nasal breathing).
- Great Fit: Available in a sample pack of 3 (S, M and L), so you can be sure to find the size that fits you best. Made of very soft, medical-grade and BPA-free synthetics. No smell. Snoring nose vents can also be fitted to your noise – just warm them up in hot water and you can custom-mold them! No side effects or tolerance build-up.
- Premium: Made in Switzerland.
Product / Snoring Cause Fit
Snoring may have very different causes and there is no device that covers all possible snoring causes (don’t be fooled by those who claim otherwise!). Here’s a short guideline for the right product / snoring cause fit:
- If you snore because you cannot get enough air through your nose (i.e., you are a nasal snorer), then ClipAir Sport is indeed the right product to choose! But: If you snore although your nasal breathing is good, then chances are low that ClipAir Sport will help you. In this case you should consider some alternatives:
- If you snore while you sleep on the back (i.e., you are a tongue snorer), then a snoring mouthpiece like SomnoFit might be the right device for you. In this case, also a position trainer like Nachtwaechter can be a good choice. If you also snore while you sleep on the side, then these two product types are unlikely to help you.
- If you only snore when your mouth is open (i.e., you are a mouth snorer), then you should consider the somnipax shield mouth guard (for mouth snoring). somnipax shield blocks mouth breathing and, therefore, stops mouth snoring effectively.
Still unsure? Then take our anti-snoring test or shot us an e-mail. We are happy to help!
- Size S: Total Width: 0.78″ (2 cm); Height: 0.67″ (1.7 cm); Diameter: 0.35″ (0.9 cm)
- Size M: Total Width: 0.87″ (2.2 cm); Height: 0.71″ (1.8 cm); Diameter: 0.4″ (1 cm)
- Size L: Total Width: 1.02″ (2.6 cm); Height: 0.75″ (1.9 cm); Diameter: 0.74″ (1.2) cm
Important Product Advice
Do not use the ClipAir snoring nose vents if you
- notice that you react allergic to the material,
- suffer from an asymmetrical nose, displaced or impaired nasal respiration.
In these cases, consult your doctor prior to using ClipAir. Keep ClipAir out of reach of small children due to choking hazard.
How to Use and Clean
Insert the ClipAir Sport snoring nose vent into your nose until the outer brackets are positioned within the nose, thus enabling them to push the nostrils apart by exerting light pressure. The loop-shaped connection piece should rest on the columella without any pressure. In case the snoring nose vent does not fit properly, put it in a hot water bath (60°C / ~140°F) and then adjust it to match your shape of nose.
After use, clean ClipAir Sport with lukewarm water and soap. For hygienic reasons and to ensure that the material keeps its high quality, you should replace the product every three months. You can download the ClipAir Sport snoring nose vents insert here.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.