Snoring Pillow PosiForm
£80.43 (incl. VAT)
In stock. Dispatched within 1-3 business days.
Snoring Pillow PosiForm
- Effective: Against tongue snoring (i.e., you only snore while lying on the back). Brings head gently to the side and prevents tongue snoring. Can also be used for treating mild, position-dependent sleep apnea. Please consult with your physician before using for sleep apnea treatment.
- Great Design: 5-zone-pillow with neck- and forehead support relieves strain on shoulders, indentation for ears for avoiding pressure on the ears and central increase for keeping you on the side. This allows for perfect sleep comfort and avoids neck and shoulder tension.
- Made in Switzerland: Washable covers made of bamboo-velour (external cover) and cotton (inner cover). Pillow core consists of special, plant-based memory foam – will fit perfectly to your head and keep your spine in a straight line. 3-year manufacturer warranty on memory foam core.
Say goodbye to tongue snoring (snoring while you lie on the back) thanks to the PosiForm snoring pillow! It makes you switch to a lateral sleeping position in a comfortable way. Support zones for neck, shoulder and forehead provide for great pressure relief – your spine will be in a straight line while sleeping on the PosiForm pillow.
The lateral position prevents the tongue from sliding back into the throat area and obstructing the airways there. This blockage is one of the main triggers of snoring. Natural materials cater for a pleasant sleeping experience: The two covers made of bamboo-velour (external pillow cover) and cotton (inner pillow cover) are skin-friendly and cozily soft. Thanks to its memory foam core, the pillow will fit ideally to your head. Congenially cool – no sweating!
- Length: 11.8″ (30 cm)
- Width: 22″ (56 cm)
- Height: Differs due to the curved shape of the pillow, at the highest point 12 cm, at the lowest point 8 cm
- Weight: ca. 1 kg (ca. 2.2 lbs)
- Covers can be taken off. Washable at 30°C (86°F, cold), Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
Product / Snoring Cause Fit
Snoring may have very different causes and there is no device that covers all possible snoring causes (don’t be fooled by those who claim otherwise!). Here’s a short guideline for the right product / snoring cause fit:
- If you only snore while you sleep on the back (i.e., you are a tongue snorer), then PosiForm is the right device for you. If you also snore while you sleep on the side, then chances are low that PosiForm will help you.
- If you only snore when your mouth is open (i.e., you are a mouth snorer), then you should consider the somnipax shield mouth guard (for mouth snoring). somnipax shield blocks mouth breathing and, therefore, stops mouth snoring effectively.
- If you snore because you cannot get enough air through your nose (i.e., you are a nasal snorer), try a nasal dilator such as somnipax breathe or our oxyhero pull nasal strips.
Still unsure? Then take our anti-snoring test or shot us an e-mail. We are happy to help!
How to Use and Clean
At night, lie down on the snoring pillow with your head facing sidewards while simultaneously leaning the head against the forehead support. The pillow’s special form stops you from sleeping on your back.
Both covers can be washed using a washing machine at 30°C (86°F, cold). The pillow core (of memory foam) is not washable! Here you can download the insert of the PosiForm snoring pillow.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.