somnipax air Nasal Dilator
somnipax air Nasal Dilator
- Stops nasal snoring: This nasal dilator gently widens the nostrils and can thus help stop snoring. It is also improves nasal breathing during endurance sports substantially.
- Individual: The nasal dilator is supplied as a trial pack in three different sizes (S, M and L). If required, you can heat it in a water bath and adjust its shape.
- Very effective: Due to its wing shape, it is a particularly effective nasal dilator. It is placed relatively far back in the nostril and thus widens the nostrils significantly.
- Comfortable: Its soft medical-grade plastic, together with the fact that it comes in the three different sizes makes it highly adaptable and guarantees that it fits comfortably.
Breathe freely through your nose again with the somnipax air Nasal Dilator and prevent snoring through nose! The innovative shaped dilator gently pushes your nostril walls apart and guarantees a significant improvement in your breathing. Take action against your snoring – poor air supply through the nose is one of the main triggers of snoring. With the somnipax air Nasal Dilator you minimize typical snoring sounds and it also contributes to a restful night. The product is made of flexible, soft material and can be individually adjusted to your nose in a water bath – so the nasal dilator fits perfectly and does not disturb you while sleeping. No side effects or threat of addiction! Made of odourless, BPA-free medical plastic.
- Size S: Overall width: 2 cm; height of nasal dilator: 1.7 cm; diameter of nasal dilator: 0.9cm
- Size M: Overall width: 2.2 cm; height of nasal dilator: 1.8 cm; diameter of nasal dilator: 1 cm
- Size L: Overall width: 2.6 cm; height of nasal dilator: 1.9 cm; diameter of nasal dilator: 1.2 cm
Application/ Restriction of Application
Snoring can have different causes. The somnipax air nasal dilator starts with one of the most common: Poor breathing followed by snoring through nose is one of the main reasons for snoring. This is effectively prevented by the nasal dilator. However, snoring often has more than one cause. Then the somnipax air nasal dilator can be a favourable first solution. If this does not work sufficiently, you can use a mandibular advancement device such as somnopax guard S in combination with the somnipax air nasal dilator. This prevents your tongue from blocking the airways in your throat and at the same time ensures that you breathe easily through your nose. If your snoring is caused by vibrating tissue in the palate, which is usually the case if you tend to breathe through your mouth, you should consider the mandibular advancement device, somnipax together with the nasal dilator. This is suitable for preventing vibrating palatal tissue.
Important Product Advice
Do not use the somnipax air nasal dilator if
- you experience an allergic reaction to the material,
- or you suffer from an asymmetrical nose, misaligned or obstructed nasal breathing.
In these cases, consult your doctor before using somnipax air. Keep somnipax air nasal dilators out of the reach of small children.
Instructions for use
Insert the somnipax air nasal dilator into your nose so that the nasal inserts spread the nostril walls apart through slight pressure. The connecting loop should sit on the bridge of the nose without causing pressure. If the nasal dilator does not fit optimally, place it in a water bath at 60 degrees Celsius and then adjust it to the shape of your nose. After use, clean the somnipax air nasal dilator with lukewarm water and soap. Replace it every three months to ensure hygiene and material quality.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.