somnipax pad select – Mask Liner Against Skin Irritations and Mask Leaks (Monthly Supply)
- No more facial pressure marks / red rashes: Do you wake up in the morning with skin irritations or red eyes? Try somnipax pad select! It is a thin layer of antibacterial, soft fabric which will perfectly match the shape of your mask cushion and is placed between your face and the mask cushion. This can prevent facial pressure marks and can reduce mask leakages. Excess moistures or oils are wicked away by somnipax pad select.
- Fits great: Secure the mask liner to your CPAP mask with small adhesive strips. You can adjust the positioning of the liner by simply removing and reapplying the adhesive strips. They allow you to remove the mask liner for cleaning the mask and re-attaching it afterwards.
- Monthly pack: One pack somnipax pad select (consisting of four reusable liners) lasts for around one month (daily use). One liner can be used for 6-8 days.
- Individual: somnipax pad select is available in three sizes (S, M and L) for full-face masks and in unisize for nasal masks. In addition, an extra version is available for the Amara View.
For full face mask:
- S: 115 mm (L) x 115 mm (W)
- M: 132 mm (L) x 125 mm (W)
- L: 143 mm (L) x 123 mm (W)
- For nasal masks: 86 mm (L) x 90 mm (W)
- For Amara View: 120 mm (L) x 123 mm (W)
- Material: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
A monthly package of somnipax pad select contains four mask liners. One mask liner lasts around 6-8 days.
somnipax pad select can be removed daily for cleaning the mask. However, CPAP cleaning wipes make it easy to clean only those mask parts that are not covered by the mask liner. A daily removal of somnipax pad select is then not necessary.
The mask liner itself is not cleanable or washable and should be disposed of after six to eight days of use.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.