- Effective: Against dry mouth (xerostomia or Sicca syndrome). Also great for caries prophylaxis, i.e., preventing plaque and tooth decay and its consequences (e.g., bad breath or difficulties with swallowing). According to U.S. dentists it is one of the most effective products against dry mouth – it can increase your saliva production threefold!
- How to Use: Affix a disc to your teeth or gum using the brown adhesive side – that’s all you have to do! Over a period of several hours, XyliMelts will release 550 mg Xylitol and natural lubrecants / humectants for effective help against dry mouth. XyliMelts will completely dissolve without any residue.
- DISCREET: XyliMelts are totally inconspicuous (you can speek freely with them) and will not disturb you at night. It is impossible to choke on these tablets, thanks to their patented adhesive technology. Available in two different flavors (mild mint and neutral).
- Ideal For Night Use: XyliMelts adhesive tablets release their active substances over a period of 4-8 hours at night. This keeps your mouth moist until you wake up. This is a huge advantange over rinses, sprays or pastilles / lozenges which only have a short-term effect.
- Vegan Top-Quality: Contains only natural ingredients. No artificial flavors, dyes and animal products. Product has a shelf-life of at least 5 years.
In the U.S., it is already one of the most popular products against dry mouth: The XyliMelts adhesive tablets can increase moisture in the mouth up to three times. These small white dics contain a brown adhesive side with which they are capable of adhering to the gum or your teeth. XyliMelts against dry mouth release the active substances xylitol, cellulose gum and calcium carbonate for up to four hours during the day and up to eight hours even at night. The adhesive tablets dissolve without any residue and leave behind a pleasant feeling in the mouth. You can even wear these with braces, dentures or CPAP masks!
How to Use
Slightly dampen the brown colored sticky side of the adhesive disc and use your finger to press it onto one of your molars or the adjoining gum. The brown side should touch your teeth or the gums, the white side should face towards the cheek. As you position the disc, you may use your tongue for support. Do not push with your finger or touch with your tongue for 10 seconds, as this will disrupt adhesion which grows stronger over time, reaching full strength in 5 minutes. If you do not like the location, dislodge the disc within 1 minute after the initial placement and push with your tongue to a new spot. Depending on the desired effect, you can use one or even two XyliMelts – one for each side of the mouth. These tablets can be applied at daytime, but also at night without any problems. Thanks to the patented technology, XyliMelts are also suitable for use with CPAP equipment, braces or dentures. For further information, you can ownload the XyliMelts insert here.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘hygiene products’) can only be returned if the hygienic seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.