- Effective: Against poor nasal breathing and nasal snoring caused by it. Great for cardio training and endurance sport.
- Best fit: With the nose clip’s innovative “dowel-system“, it caters for a secure fit – it won’t fall out ! The small strips on the side can be simply bent towards the nose and are inserted into the nostrils. Since these side strips bent gently outwards once they are pushed inside the nose, the clip will optimially hold itself in place therein. In case the strips bother you, you can simply cut them off.
- Great Comfort: Oval, nose-friendly shape, rounded off edges and soft, flexible material provide for best wearing comfort. Because oxyhero push is small, lightweight and inconspicuous, it will not bother you during sleep!
- Made in Germany: Manufactured from medically approved synthetic, latex- and BPA-free. Pack of 3 oxyhero push nose clips with storage box. Unlike nasal strips, reusable up to 3 months. CE-certified in the EU.
You may also like…
Nose Vents ClipAir (Transparent)19.05 $ In stock
Hot / Cold Grape Seed Neck Pillow against Neck Pain – Designed by German Top Sleep Expert53.61 $ In stock
Snoring Mouthpiece SomnoFit-S
178.71 $In stock
Provent Against Sleep Apnea – Great Alternative to CPAP119.14 $ In stock
Nachtwaechter Anti-Snoring Position Trainer101.86 $ In stock
Stop snoring with the oxyhero push nose clips! Snoring is often caused by poor nasal respiration. Not being able to breathe through the nose properly may on the one hand effect that turbulences arise in your nose which can lead to snoring noises. On the other hand, it could also happen that you unconsciously switch to mouth breathing which in turn lets the palate tissue vibrate (which we perceive as snoring noise). By using a nose clip it is very easy to get rid of the noise’s source. You simply have to insert it into your nose. Thanks to the “dowel-system”, the nose clips have a great firm fit and allow for more air flow through the nasal respiratory tract. You aren’t sure yet which size is most suitable for your nose? Choose our sample package, which includes oxyhero push in three different sizes, and then simply try it out!
Product / Snoring Cause Fit
When choosing an anti-snoring device, you should double-check whether the device really fits your snoring cause. Even the best device cannot help you if it does not address your snoring cause. Snoring may have very different causes and there is no device that covers all possible snoring causes (don’t be fooled by those who claim otherwise!). Here’s a short guideline for the right product / snoring cause fit:
- If you snore because you cannot get enough air through your nose (i.e., you are a nasal snorer), then oxyhero push is indeed the right product to choose! But: If you snore although your nasal breathing is good, then chances are low that oxyhero push will help you. In this case you should consider some alternatives:
- If you snore while you sleep on the back (i.e., you are a tongue snorer), then a snoring mouthpiece like SomnoFit might be the right device for you. In this case, also a position trainer like the Nachtwaechter sleeping vest can be a good choice. If you also snore while you sleep on the side, then these two product types are unlikely to help you.
- If you only snore when your mouth is open (i.e., you are a mouth snorer), then you should consider the somnipax shield mouth guard (for mouth snoring). somnipax shield blocks mouth breathing and, therefore, stops mouth snoring effectively.
Still unsure? Then take our anti-snoring test or shot us an e-mail. We are happy to help!
- Diameter Tube: Size S 0.2-0.4″ (0.5-1 cm), Size M 0.28-0.47″ (0.7-1,2 cm), Size L 0.35-0.55″ (0.9-1.4 cm);
- Height Tube: Size S 0.4″ (1 cm), Size M 0.47″ (1.2 cm), Size L 0.55″ (1.4 cm);
Important Product Advice
Do not apply the oxyhero push if you have problems with insertion due to an asymmetrical nose / nasal septum deviation or because displaced or impaired nasal respiration was diagnosed. Moreover, the nasal dilator is not suitable for treating obstructive sleep apnea. In these cases, please consult an ENT-specialist or somnologist prior to use.
Keep oxyhero push out of reach of small children due to choking hazard.
How to Use and Clean
The nose clip comes in three different sizes. Try out which size fits best for you by gently inserting the nose clip into the nose. Inserting the nose clip is much easier if you take the tubes and the outer strips in your hand so that they face upwards toward the nose. Afterwards, gently push these small tubes and the outer strips into your nostrils. Once you no longer or only barely feel the nasal dilator, you have found the right size and inserted it correctly. After that, place the respective size into your nose before you go to sleep. Make this a daily habit. For further information, download the oxyhero push nasal dilator insert here.
After you wake up, remove oxyhero push by gently pulling at the connecting strip. Clean the nose clip with water and soap and subsequently store it in a dry place. You can safely use the nose clip up to three months, after that the material may become brittle.
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘hygiene products’) can only be returned if the hygienic seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.