ResMed Gecko Nasal Pad
ResMed Gecko Nasal Pad
- Against mask leaks / nasal bridge soreness: the Gecko Nasal Pad provides CPAP patients with an additional, softly padded protective layer and prevents mask leakage, nasal bridge soreness and nasal skin irritation.
- Easy cleaning: the Gecko Nasal Pad is easy to clean with warm water and mild soap and is quickly ready for use by air-drying.
- Universally applicable: the Gecko nose pad is suitable for all nose and full face masks.
- High-quality material: the Gecko Nasal Pad is hypoallergenic and free of silicone and latex.
- Includes: 1 Gecko Nasal Pad, instructions for use. The product is supplied in sizes S or L. Manufacturer recommendation: Replace the product every 30 days.
- SomniShop-Set:Comes as a SomniShop-Set with our informative guide “What to do against snoring” – no extra costs for you!
The Gecko Nasal Pad provides an additional, softly padded layer between the bridge of the nose and the CPAP mask. This can reduce mask leakage, skin irritation and nasal bridge soreness.
How to Use
Before each use, wash the Gecko Nasal Pad in warm water using mild soap, then rinse.
When the logo points outwards, apply the pad to the bridge of the nose so that the side flaps are about half a centimetre below the eyes and the top of the pad between the eyebrows. Gently press on the pad to make it stick to your face. Place the CPAP mask over the pad so that the top of the nasal pad is visible above the mask cushion. The Gecko Nasal Pad should be washed regularly and routinely replaced like a mask cushion (manufacturer recommendation: every 30 days).
- Do not clean the Gecko Pad with shampoo of any kind – use mild soap.
- Don’t put in dishwasher
- Do not heat in the microwave.
- Do not swallow / ingest
- Keep product away from open flames and direct sunlight
SomniShop 30-day return policy
Regardless of your statutory right to cancel your order or return the product, you can return any product bought on SomniShop within 30 days of receiving the product as long as the product is complete, unused and undamaged. Products that are sealed for hygienic purposes (‘personal hygiene products’) can only be returned if the packaging seal has not been broken. You can find further details on our 30 day money back guarantee in our Terms and Conditions.